Matrimandir solar power plant
The 36.3 kW solar power plant was commissioned in September 1997 and provides lighting for the inside of Matrimandir as well as for the surrounding gardens.
The project realisation was the result of a collaboration between Development Consultant Limited (DCL) Calcutta, IREDA - New Delhi, Tata-BP - Bangalore and CSR.
The solar power plant was installed in 29 days and is the largest stand-alone photovoltaic power plant in India. It also serves as a test-ground for decentralized power generation.
Capacity of the plant: 37 kWp
Capacity of the batteries: 1200 Ah / 240 Volts
Solar Charge Controller
Power: 37 kW
Sine wave inverter: 30 kW continuous power output
Promoter: Development Consultants Industrial
Plant Services Ltd. (DCIPS), a member of the Development Consultant
Group of Companies (DCL), Calcutta
Supplier: Tata-BP Solar India Ltd, Bangalore
|Auroville Universal Townshipemail@example.com|